This is the first boy kit I have ever made! I'm so proud of myself for being able to make a kit with absolutely no flowers in it! I didn't know such a thing was possible. heheheheh! Anyway this kit is filled with fun stuff for little boys. There's a puppy, a dinosaur, a frog and a turtle all hand drawn. There are also lots of stuff that I just couldn't fit in the preview or are covered up where you can't see them good. There are two 12 by 12 square borders. One is pieced with background papers and the other is a kind of squigley line square. Neat for going around the whole layout. Lots of fun stuff for little boy (or tomboy} layouts!
- 12 12 x 12 backgrounds
- 6 ribbons
- 5 buttons
- 2 frames-1 stitched, 1 decorated with buttons and "My Boy"
- 2 12x12 square borders
- 1 tiny plain tag
- 1 decorated tag-"My Little Boy Joy"
- 2 stars
- 2 Swirlies
- 2 torn edge borders
- 1 12 inch straight stitch
- 1 12 inch zig zag stitch
- 3 12 inch lengths of ric rac
- 1 star border
- 1 circle patch that says "boy"
- 4 stickers (a frog, a turtle, a dinosaur and puppy)
- 1 word art "Best Buddies"
- 1 word art "Boys will be Boys"
- 1 word art "My Boy"
All elements are created at 300 ppi for quality printing. The papers are 12 x 12 inches but can easily be resized to fit 8 1/2 x 11 or smaller formats. Some drop shadows have been added to certian elements to add to the realism. Thanks bunches and Happy Scrapping!
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 May, 2007.